Staff Nurse for UAE - (20)
The job requires Female applicants.
Minimum of 2 years working experience is required for this position
Applicants must be 20 to 35 years old.
JEDEGAL INT’L MANPOWER SERVICES, INC.
POEA LIC No. 169-LB-100115
G/F & 2/F Accent Tower No. 33 Shorthorn St. Proj. 8, Quezon City
Call us @ (02)352-2192; 352-2193;
or email us @ email@example.com
INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO REPORT PERSONALLY IN OUR OFFICE FOR IMMEDIATE LINE-UP! Please contact Ms. Aileen at 09661340731/ 09186125077 for more details.
POSITION: Staff Nurse
WORK LOCATION: Within Abu Dhabi
BASIC SALARY: AED 6,000
** Transportation will be provided
** Accommodation will be provided (Additional AED 500 if not provided) ** Free Airline ticket after two years
** Health Insurance will be provided
** Paid annual leave of 30 days will be provided as per UAE Law
** Sick leave will be provided as per UAE Law
** Free Uniform
WORKING HOURS: 48 hours per week
** 12hours a day for 4 days with 3 days off or
** 8hours a day for 6 days with 1 day off
** Registered Nurse
**Age: below 35 years old
**Years of Experience required: Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a STAFF NURSE after post registration
**All areas of exposure will be considered
* Resume with detailed job description (kindly refer to our website for the sample format of resume)
* Diploma (College / High School)
* Transcript of Records
* Related Learning Experience with Grades
* PRC Board Certificate
* PRC Board Rating with breakdown
* Valid PRC ID License
* Passport valid for more than 3 years
* Marriage Contract (if applicable)
* 12 pcs passport-sized photos (white background, ears, and eyebrows must be clearly seen)
* Employment Certificate stating the STAFF NURSE position, Inclusive Dates of Employment in dd/mm/yy, Area of Exposures, Bed Capacity of the hospital, Work Performance and Character Reference signed by either Nursing Director, Chief Nurse or by Head of Nursing service.
*PEOS Certificate (http://www.peos.poea.gov.ph/professionals/index.php)
Screening is being conducted between 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Monday-Friday. If you have friends/colleagues please refer them to us or tell them to apply personally and bring their original documents. For further information, feel free to contact any of the contact details specified above.